What is architectural visualization?
Architectural design, architectural visualization or architectural rendering is an art that involves the understanding of three-dimensional spaces and the technical attributes of a proposed architectural design.
By fusing the architectural plans with the art of 3D computer graphics, we can build accurate scale models of all sizes to produce photo-realistic visualization in the form of animation or stills.
How does 3D visualisation and 3d architectural rendering work?
Since we believe that the scaling of your model is critical we use architectural design software to reference the drawings to the pinpoint. By using the architect’s floor plans in either electronic or paper based format, we convert them into a three-dimensional wire frame model.
After the wire frame is complete in AutoCAD (CAD software), the model or floor plan is moved in to three-dimensional (3D) design software where the design comes alive, using textures and lighting.
By using industry’s most used and acclaimed 3D rendering engine, we are pushing the boundaries of 3D visualization by replicating the behavioral characteristics of real world light and materials for your architectural or animation project of any kind.
How do I get an 3D architectural rendering or 3D model visualization?
1. Gather all drawings, plans, elevations, site plans and texture information
2. Decide on the number of images that you require. Mark approximate viewpoint positions on the site plan
3. Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: (312) 213-5460
4. Send us drawings for a tailored no-obligation quote
6. Building modelling will begin. An advance image illustrating the building mass will be sent to the client for approval
7. Scene assets will be modeled.
8. Textures will be created and applied to the 3D model. Final scene adjustments and lighting will be defined. The client will receive the final image in low resolution format for approval. Any changes should be noted at this point and corrected
9. High resolution, detailed images are rendered. Dependent upon the project these shall be sent to the client or be used to create other marketing material you may need such as brochure, presentation boards or signage at additional cost.
Keywords: 3d architectural rendering, 3d renderings, 3d visualizations, 3d building